Green's my Favorite Number

Exploring a world I have yet to make sense of and beginning the journey that will someday lead me to Munchkinland.

Name:

My hubby and I have been married for four years and wanted children the day we said "I do." We both have a passion for helping children and cannot wait to have a family of our own. Unfortunately, it isn't as easy as the health teacher said it was...

Friday, October 06, 2006

Crawling in a cave now....

Today was a horrible day. Hubby stayed home from work today and I had not had much sleep the night before so I ended up crashing on the couch for the most part. I got up this afternoon and went to start supper when he called me to come outside for a second. I had turned on the front burner instead of the back burner and when I walked back in to check on the stove there were flames shooting from the stove. Not good! I broke down into an emotional trash heap. No damage done really except a hole in the linoleum in front of the stove where the melted tea pitcher had dripped.

Not long after that incident, my lil bro called and said he had been in an accident. Everyone panicked and took off out the door. Come to find out he had hit a very small deer and nothing major had happened other than the demise of his newly repaired front fender. Oh well.

I did go to the library today and I almost cried at their horrible resources for deaf studies and sign language. I think its an important thing to have since that is one of the few resources deaf can have in a small town. I am hoping to get a few books for Christmas that I can donate.

Watched old John Wayne films tonight and about halfway through the migraine set in. It was a full onslaught. Light felt like a hot butcher knife, nausea immobilized me, I thought I was going to have to curl up in a cave somewhere today! I feel much better now. Cold compresses, time, and Tylenol saw me through. I know it was just from stress. Oh and the in laws calling tonight didn't help I'm sure.

Well anyhoo, just wanted to stop in and let ya know how my day had gone. Feel free to stop by my cave and walk on in. Please don't knock! Just assume the fetal position and cry.

Oh yeah and wear your threads!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home